Out Standing Features:
This set is suitable to test electrical strength of insulating 'OIL'. It is portable and useful for field / indoor purpose. H. V. Transformer and control circuits are fitted in one steel cabinat.
• Input: 230V ± 10% 1P.H., 50Hz, AC
• Output: 50K.V. To 100 K.V. (As per customer's choice)
• Capacity: 10mA in H. V. Circuite
Duty : Intermittent (i.e. 1 minutes with stand . or sudden brake down test)
Cooling : Resin (Air-cooled) cast The set is available manual & motorized
• Fuse in incoming side.
• Automatic tripping mechanism for protecting the H. V. Transformer against overload as well as short circuite. This tripping device which Senses the leakage current to be higher than the set value and trips the H. V. Circuite.
Mode of Operation:
The sets are available in both MANUAL and MOTOR-OPERATED as per customer's requirement.
One analog panel mounting type voltmeter is provided in every set to measure the output voltage which is connected to L. T. side and calibrated against output voltage in K. V.
• One memory push is provided in every set to check the breakdown voltage even after the H. T. Circuit is "OFF".
• Over voltage protection is provided in every set when the output voltage goes beyond the maximum specified limit then one lamp will glow and give a buzzer sound to indicate over voltage.
• This set are available 50KV, 60 KV, 70KV, 80KV, 90KV & 100KV.
Write Your Message or Query